X

BikeBolts.com

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BikeBolts.com

Ordered a full bolt set from them, about $38, and got a tracking link in the email. Although the tracking SUCKS *** since they use USPS, the items came in 4 days.

It came with an invoice sheet, a sheet explaining the quality of the bolts and an actual OEM Build sheet like you see on bikebandit.com showing you where every bolt goes.

The bolts themselves come in little baggies which have labels and part numbers on them (matching the numbers found on the build sheet). Some of the actual bolts head diameters aren't as big as the OEM bolts but this is all described on their website so it's no a surprise.

All the bolts I needed fit perfectly and look great.

Just thought i'd give a little review on bikebolts.com and how well my experience was with them seeing as how it's hard to find a complete bolt set complete with speed nut and washers and everything. The packaging made it easy as pie to distuingish them from one another and all fit great.

06' Zuki Katana 750
    Vance and Hines Slip-On

When I rebuilt my Kat, I went over to the True Value Hardware store and got bolts, washers (SS and rubber)... works but looks a little cheesey. Will have to get a set of bolts and do it up right this summer.

Thanks for the review.
    "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Make sure to get the stainless steel bolts. I had an aluminum kit on the kat... and I hated it. I've replaced almost all of them with SS bolts I got from McMaster Carr.
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

bikebolts sent me the wrong kit, haven't answered their email yet either, and as its the only way I can get a hold of them...I'm a little upset
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Looks like a great idea...Ive heard from my buddies that once you remove fairing to do mods they never fit back to the body correctly again...I may order a kit to put on after I do my windscreen, mesh etc. Thx for the info!
          “What you own is your own kingdom
          What you do is your own glory
          What you love is your own power
          What you live is your own story” -Niel Peart

Comment

just a quick update. cleaned my car out today. found my OEM bolts. me = idiot
            06' Zuki Katana 750
            Vance and Hines Slip-On

Comment

Originally posted by GabeC View Post
              Although the tracking SUCKS *** since they use USPS
              USPS is not tracking, it's delivery confirmation. That means like when I ship something to someone, they can't really track the package, but if they say I didn't get it. I can say, yes you did.

Comment

Originally posted by GabeC View Post
                just a quick update. cleaned my car out today. found my OEM bolts. me = idiot
                Hey be glad you found them.

Comment

Working...
                X