X

Fieldsheer Track Paddock II Leather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fieldsheer Track Paddock II Leather

My buddy bought one of these in gunmetal grey. Quality is there - quad stitching, thick leather, excellent padding and a removable liner that can be worn as a windbreaker (especially nice when you're trying to minimize your load packing for weekend trips on the bike).

So, I went through the whole fiasco of buying the two piece Teknics track suit that was too small. Randy recently bought it from me (bless his heart) so I had this money and no cold weather (or even cool weather) gear. Just got the Yoshi S1 pants (fit awesome btw) and my JR Sonic 2.0 perfed... but nothing good for temps under 55*. I've been ogling this jacket for months now.

First saw it on NewEnough, but the only one they had left in my size was white (sorry, not me). I searched and found IronPony.com had them for $10 cheaper and free (that's right, FREE) shipping. It left today and will show up on my doorstep probably on Monday.

Take a look at this:

$129 at your door, with arrival in 2-4 days, depending on location. Unreal.
    "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

That's pimpin! And at least if your buddy bought one first, you already knew if they ran big/small, so you shouldn't end up with another one that doesn't fit you right.

So hang on, not only did you keep your bike, but you're actually buying MORE stuff now? Rock on buddy!
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
      That's pimpin! And at least if your buddy bought one first, you already knew if they ran big/small, so you shouldn't end up with another one that doesn't fit you right.

So hang on, not only did you keep your bike, but you're actually buying MORE stuff now? Rock on buddy!
      Wild, eh?

Comment

Nice find!!
        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Suggested retail on the jacket is about $359. I'm one of those people who digs and digs and digs some more before actually buying. This is the cheapest price I've seen for a jacket of this quality. They still have white, blue and gunmetal in a wid range of typical rider sizes - not just the left over 54L or 32XS.

IronPony... who knew?

Comment

Very nice, and I am blessed, well my heart is anyway. Really looks sharp.
            Randy

Comment

I just purchased the Scorpion All in Jacket from new enough. It should be at my door any minute now. I got it for 149. There are some smokin deals this time of year!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by randyt26 View Post
                Very nice, and I am blessed, well my heart is anyway. Really looks sharp.
                Randy
                Did you get the package yet?? I thought you wouldn't get that until next week sometime. But, the days are blurring together and I can't even tell you when I put it in the mail.

Comment

The jacket is at my house - can't wait to get out of here today.

Comment

Like a glove!!!!

Comment

not great for parts, but for gear I have not found anyone cheaper and shipping is free on everything over $75. They also have a low price guarantee so if you find it cheaper they will match it.
                      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Mattaua View Post
                        http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...TX-Jacket.aspx

not great for parts, but for gear I have not found anyone cheaper and shipping is free on everything over $75. They also have a low price guarantee so if you find it cheaper they will match it.
                        Appreciate that. I do a lot of shopping at MSS - got my Yoshi S-1 leather pants there for $100 delivered. But, the Track Paddock comes in both leather and textile. The one in your link is textile... the one I got is leather. You'll have to trust me on this one - $129 to your door is absolutely the best deal you're going to find on this jacket.

http://www.ironpony.com/ironponydire...ackets/Class1/

Comment

Originally posted by VifferJim View Post
                          Appreciate that. I do a lot of shopping at MSS - got my Yoshi S-1 leather pants there for $100 delivered. But, the Track Paddock comes in both leather and textile. The one in your link is textile... the one I got is leather. You'll have to trust me on this one - $129 to your door is absolutely the best deal you're going to find on this jacket.

http://www.ironpony.com/ironponydire...ackets/Class1/
                          woops, shame on me for not reading and just googleing
                          "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Mattaua View Post
                            woops, shame on me for not reading and just googleing
                            No worries - I did it myself when I started to fixate on the Paddock as the one I wanted.... stumbled into a Txt jacket and was like "wahooo!!! Mother load!! I'ma buy me two!" (luckily I read a little closer before I pulled the trigger).

"Google-smarts" is a dangerous thing sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                            X