X

Need New Fairings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need New Fairings

Where would you guys go to get a set of decent yet afforable fairings? Currently i am in need of 3 pieces. upper headlight fairing with 3rd light, right and left fairing right under the gas tank in blue with white stripes

thanks ed

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
    Where would you guys go to get a set of decent yet afforable fairings? Currently i am in need of 3 pieces. upper headlight fairing with 3rd light, right and left fairing right under the gas tank in blue with white stripes

thanks ed

Watch ebay, and you might get lucky with a good shape OEM fairing in the colors you want. Will take lots of time and patience, but it's possible.

Or, you can just buy any fairings listed and paint things. Depending on what quality paint job you want (under $100 for rattle can, $750+ for pro paint)...

Or you can spend $500 for one of the post fairing kits. They are not as durable as the OEM fairings, but look decent enough and have reasonable paint jobs. You can also choose from a several options on colors.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

actually krey i sold my old kat that was in the garage this one is a 05 - 600 so already got most of post fairings in really good condition just top 2 are cracked
      Last edited by Thunder; 11-01-2012, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X