X

I just can't wait

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just can't wait

I sold my Bandit to get cash for a new house... i'm closing the day after tomorrow. I still have a cruiser, but i feel naked without a sport bike. I can't wait to get another Katana. I'm itching. (before you ask.. I can't sell the cruiser because I inherited it from my Dad)

I've tried many different bikes, and thought long and hard about what my next one would be, and i've come full circle to end up wanting a Kat same as what I started with (probably 750 this time)

I am forcing myself to pay off ALL my credit cards first. I will have this done by February. I've paid off 4 cards in 4 months... only a few to go.

Just in the last week, i've been able to raise about $600 just from selling stuff on CL and ebay... spare parts, some stuff around the house I wasn't using, an old IPhone, etc. All this goes into an envelope that I keep hidden in my sock drawer.

so I'm scraping together all I can in the meantime in the hopes that I can get it sooner. I figure i'll have a pretty good selection by the time I reach 2700 or 2800.

The reason I'm writing this on here is because my wife is tired of hearng about it. And I know you guys understand what it's like.

thanks for listening.
    previous rides
    06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
    next ride - another kat

How much can you get for the wife???
    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
    ------------------------------------------
    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

i'd sell my kids first... between the 2 of us, we have FIVE kids!
      previous rides
      06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
      next ride - another kat

Comment

Buy a TV.....
        I'm outa here

Comment

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
          How much can you get for the wife???
          Bwahaha!

Originally posted by ManQu View Post
          Buy a TV.....
          Bwahaha - again!

Originally posted by edromero View Post
          i'd sell my kids first... between the 2 of us, we have FIVE kids!
          That's the problem with kids ... they get between you and the things you really want!
          Last edited by TRPUT; 10-30-2012, 04:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Could you have just sold the stuff on CL first and kept the bandit ?

Comment

Originally posted by H-2 CHARLIE View Post
              Could you have just sold the stuff on CL first and kept the bandit ?

no, i needed the money asap (closing is tomorrow) and I didn't have 2800 worth of junk to sell.

i sold my bandit for 2800, which is what I opaid for it 5 months earlier, so that worked out
              previous rides
              next ride - another kat

Comment

sounds like you are going about it the right way . i canned a couple of credit cards before buying my bike . kind of like a gift to self..................
                im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Originally posted by ratgti View Post
                  sounds like you are going about it the right way . i canned a couple of credit cards before buying my bike . kind of like a gift to self..................

exactly! that's the motivation I am using to sacrifice and get the cards wiped out first!
                  previous rides
                  next ride - another kat

Comment

Good luck man, sounds like your in the right direction!

Comment

Working...
                    X