X

1984 Suzuki GS750S Katana Limited Edition #008

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gammarider View Post
    Why are you afraid to ride it? You will find that it is a very forgiving bike where some of the supersports of today are not. I started on a limited #24 when I was 17 and had the time of my life.....Try it, you might find that it is cooler than you buddies R6 ? It has history. I have a 2000 R6 now and would trade it in a second for a Limited....but if i had the Limited I wouldn't trade it for an R6.....
    ^What he said.
    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
    ------------------------------------------
    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
      I wouldnt trade my toenail clippings for an R6

BWAHHHHHH!!!!
      Gammas and Katanas

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
        it was a Canada only" thing.....and there is really no difference between them and the regular 750 pop-ups, besides the numbering. some people will tell you that the gold frame is one difference, but it is not. I have two normal ones and both have the gold frame as well.

I have been keeping my eyes and ears open for the last 5 years or so, since I bought my first one, to see what the difference is between the "special editions" and the regular ones, and to this day all I can come up with is that some are numbered, and some aren't.
        Again, you are misinformed. El G.
        GSX1000SZ-My Beloved Rat http://photobucket.com/GIABLO-MOTO 714-461-9607 [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X