Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Having trouble with fitment of tailight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble with fitment of tailight.

So, i have a 91 750katana and i took off the fairings to paint them last week. I have got all my pieces done and i am having a problem with the tailight. It does not seem to be stable or straight. Looking at the tailight itself there is nothing to screw in or pice to hold it stable. What am i doing wrong or am i just still high from paint fumes,lol Thanks guys.

Originally posted by mer1978 View Post
    So, i have a 91 750katana and i took off the fairings to paint them last week. I have got all my pieces done and i am having a problem with the tailight. It does not seem to be stable or straight. Looking at the tailight itself there is nothing to screw in or pice to hold it stable. What am i doing wrong or am i just still high from paint fumes,lol Thanks guys.

Go to an online OEM website and look up the micro fiche for the tail light. It will show you all the parts that are needed and how they go together for the most part.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

+1 Bikebandit or Ronayers should do the trick!
      "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

Got it now

Well come to find out when i took everything apart the bracket had been previosly broken. Since i didnt take anything off that i remembered then it confuse me. I have some j.b. weld curing right now so maybe that will get it. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
        X