X

Cafe racer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cafe racer

has anyone put any cafe racer style clip on handlebars on their fighter(or just lower their bars), just lookin for some ideas for mine, i'll put some pics up soon on the progress. thanks folks!
    "Too weird to live, too rare to die"
    Where's Waldo?
    sigpic

Thinkin of doin it to mine, but at the bottom of the page theirs some pics of others bike who had done it...
    Got a tweaked piece of plastic? Some roughed up paint? Here's the place to get some tips on repairing your Suzuki Katana.

Comment

hope u like it
      Live to ride,
      Ride KATANA!

Comment

^ those look sick, how is the ride, does the position give you any comfort problems?
        "Too weird to live, too rare to die"
        Where's Waldo?
        sigpic

Comment

Looks like a stunt bike need a rear brake lever on the left bar

Comment

Originally posted by tigerkatau View Post
            ^ those look sick, how is the ride, does the position give you any comfort problems?
            well,i am 181 high and it is comfortable enough
            haven`t made a ride more than half an hour but for now it`s OK
            Live to ride,
            Ride KATANA!

Comment

I've got an '01, and I just did a clipon flip.

Take off the top tripple, slide off your clipons, take the bars out of the clipons, flip your clipons over and trade them left to right.

Now, look at your bar, there's 2 slots milled on one side with one deeper than the other. Carve a slot exactly opposite the deeper factory slot with a grinder.

Slide your bars in, bolt it all back together, and your set.
              Attached Files
              2000 ZX-12R, Power Commander, Quick Shifter, -1 & +2. SO DAMN FAST
              2001 Mazda Protege (MAZDASPEED Conversion w/Callaway turbo, TurboXS BOV and Boost Controller, InJen CAI, Vibrant Header, WORK SuperWheels)

Comment

Wondering about clearance. Can the "clip-on flip" be done to a Pre with the fairings still on?
                -Izzy

"If you're gonna be a turd, go lay on the lawn."
                -My wife

Comment

Working...
                X