No announcement yet.
X

Continental contiForce tire review!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I would assume that these tires perform way better than the michelin macadam 100x tires that came on my bike ??? I Have been really debating what tired to buy when the time comes which will be soon now and dunlop was DEFINATELY out of the question......
    2004 Katana 600
    D&D carbon fiber slip-on
    Factory ignition advancer
    K&N Filter
    Dynojet jet kit

Comment

Originally posted by pmkls1
      So I would assume that these tires perform way better than the michelin macadam 100x tires that came on my bike ???
      Anything except for the Chen Shin tires (and Chen Shin tires sold under other brand names such JC Whitney house brand and the Barracuda name) would do better on your Kat than the Macadams...

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

well compared to the dunlops i had on my vulcan the macadams are awesome lol, but I didnt figure they were that great sonce most original tires suck, but i had heard that the new continentals were really good tires to get so i think im gonna give em a try..................
        2004 Katana 600
        D&D carbon fiber slip-on
        Factory ignition advancer
        K&N Filter
        Dynojet jet kit

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
          Originally posted by pmkls1
          So I would assume that these tires perform way better than the michelin macadam 100x tires that came on my bike ???
          Anything except for the Chen Shin tires (and Chen Shin tires sold under other brand names such JC Whitney house brand and the Barracuda name) would do better on your Kat than the Macadams...

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          yeah whatever you do, steer clear of those...they wear out in a heartbeat.

Comment

Blk Pitbull, based on this thread I grabbed a set!
            Are you still on that set? How are they doing after 2 years?
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

I still have my same set. They are still riding great. I have had no issues with them at all.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
              who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

Music to my ears!
                "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

NICE

WW

Tires to the door in 2 days 225 shipped ... Now to find some place to put them on .. the local shop wants 140 if i take only the rims in .. Feels like tooo much
                  89 Kat
                  V&H 4 to 1
                  Pods and A Jet Kit

Its taking over my life !!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: NICE

Originally posted by Asleepatthekeys
                    WW

Tires to the door in 2 days 225 shipped ... Now to find some place to put them on .. the local shop wants 140 if i take only the rims in .. Feels like tooo much
                    $140 does that include a tube of KY

My local shop with wheels off was $65 Cdn for both tires, there's a guy locally that does them for $15 each but sadly he was too busy.
                    Kyle

Comment

I have the Conti Forces on my 96. They were recommended by a local dealer and are doing well as long as I do my part.
                      What used to scare me is now only mildly interesting

Comment

I can not say enough about these tires. The grip is amazing!

Comment

Hey Todd,

How many miles do you have on these tyres now?

Still like them?

How are they wearing?

Thanks!
                          "The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed."

-J. Krishnamurti

Comment

I just put these tires on recently and I have to say they are the best tires I have ever ridden on. They are flat out amazing on grip. This is the only tire I will use now.
                            00 Katana 750

Comment

After reading all the reviews and wanting badly to replace the chopped macadam on the front I purchased a set for $223.00, 120/70/17 front and 150/70/17 rear. The local shop wants $17.00 each to mount and balance if I bring in the rims, which I gladly removed this evening. Can't wait till I hit the road and try them bad boys out. I'll keep you guys posted.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcard845
                                After reading all the reviews and wanting badly to replace the chopped macadam on the front I purchased a set for $223.00, 120/70/17 front and 150/70/17 rear. The local shop wants $17.00 each to mount and balance if I bring in the rims, which I gladly removed this evening. Can't wait till I hit the road and try them bad boys out. I'll keep you guys posted.
                                You're going to love them. I've been riding the last week in thunderstorms up here in Seattle and damn they are awesome!
                                00 Katana 750

Comment

Working...
                                X