X

What do yo think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do yo think?

Got the Kat last year winter. The engine was in great shape but the previous owner had laid it down on both sides. I put about 6,000 miles on it this year and decided to fix it up this winter. All the plastic was either broke or scratched up. I did the body work, and my brother who paints for a dealership painted it. I changed out the front turn signals and put a rear integrated tail light on it. Did a complete tune up on it and new tires is next. So what do you think....old color or new color? Red is the new color.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by slickskot; 02-07-2010, 12:30 PM.

If the red is the new color i like it if it is the old color then i like it better
    1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

Old color.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Yeah, old color looks better, but maybe thats just me, never liked red much
        Too old to dream, too young to reason...
        I am fond of my rough edges.
        sigpic

Comment

Bike looks better with the new color. I did not care for the sliver kats that much.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

red...is fast

Comment

That red is gorgeous. I like how it's almost a deep scarlet rather then typical cherry red or fire engine red
              1999 Katana 750

Comment

The red is a new color out called Merlot Jewel-Effect it has a ton of pearl in it. It ought to pop in the sun, but the sun hasn't been out since I finished. I liked the silver a lot and was just going to re-shoot it but everyone kept telling me to something different with it since I was tearing it apart anyway. I have parked next to 3 identical Kats (but in better shape) since I got the bike and I think that's why I went with a different color. Anyways thanks for the comments red or silver.

Comment

looks good, the same color as my kat, but i liked the silver better
                  sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

looks great in red
                    never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Looks good. I could roll with either color
                      sigpic
                      Navy Vet
                      1998 B12
                      00 GSX 600F(sold)

Comment

Working...
                      X