Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Sorry about this but i just wanted to say this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry about this but i just wanted to say this...

Hey could we turn it down a notch on the gorey/killings wreck pictures? I know you only are trying to make riders more aware.....but some have seem to be.....spooked! All im saying is please turn it down a notch!

that did make my stomach hurt

Comment

well when you see a warning, dont click? i saw the warning and didnt click so i didnt have to witness anything. warnings are there for a reason, you shouldnt need someone to hold your hand while you surf
      03 katanika

Comment

Re: Sorry about this but i just wanted to say this...

Originally posted by Just5cents
        Hey could we turn it down a notch on the gorey/killings wreck pictures? I know you only are trying to make riders more aware.....but some have seem to be.....spooked! All im saying is please turn it down a notch!
        look man, i hear you, and understand....but there are some riders here who need to see that stuff, otherwise they will be next. i just hope they see it and dont ignore it... it sucks that people have to go like that, but learn from it when you go out. i dont know about the rest of the riders here, well let me refrase that....When I ride my head is constantly looking down side streets and in my mirrors, and two car length (min) in front of me. maybe thats why i dont seem to worry about going to fast. Hmmm
        Viper
        "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

Comment

Two camel power!

Comment

You mean 2 whores power
              Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
              - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by hellcamp
                You mean 2 whores power

Comment

His plate says, "AAAAA" and so do I.

Comment

Didn't mean to offend anyone, thats why I put the warning up. Just want some of the new people that are just getting a bike that has never rode before to fully understand the consequences of being on a bike. Riding on a bike is nothing like being in a cage, you have to be so much more aware of your suroundings and the dangers you face instead of trying to impress somebody. I have layed my bike down before and consider my self either lucky as hell or GOD almighty was looking out for me one. I use to ride with no helmet or jacket, but now I wont even ride around the block without it now. I posted the pics not knowing if they was real or not, but it doesn't even matter what they are, they remind me to be extra careful everytime I fire my Kat up.
                    Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul!!!
                    Drop a knee,drop a gear, just don't drop the bike!!!!!

Comment

Comment

JUST KIDDING

Comment

Those pictures were pretty gory.......but on the plus side they were already dead before they knew it! If you have to die on a bike - that's the way to go. However, your family might have a harder time dealing with it that way.
                          "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting," Holy sh*t!!! What a ride!!!"

Comment

Dude I seen those pics 2 days ago and havent ridden the bike since. Honestly it scared the crap out of me. To think of the dumb sht I did when I first got the bike. My wife really wants me to get rid of the bike now. Another reason why I haven't driven for 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by gpggnnn
                              Dude I seen those pics 2 days ago and havent ridden the bike since. Honestly it scared the crap out of me. To think of the dumb sht I did when I first got the bike. My wife really wants me to get rid of the bike now. Another reason why I haven't driven for 2 days.
                              life is all about risks and accidents and anything can happen out there no matter what your doing. people get hit by cars while walking on the sidewalk doesnt mean your going to stop walking on the sidewalk. take the risks in life your willing to accept.
                              03 katanika

Comment

Working...
                              X