08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Instructional Technologist
      It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

that

Comment

Where's the white floats??? Those are so pretty!!

Comment

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190645058220&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESE:IT"]carburetors carbs Suzuki GSX600F Katana 600 90-97[/ame]

Comment

When I was working I was doing all the fun stuff. Worked at a few paintball stores and fields, was a recreation guide and a canyon guide.
              Now I am a full time law student.

Comment

Cash register/computer tech for NCR (national cash register). Also do some bicycle tech stuff.

Comment

That's right, he collects carbs.

I'm disabled. Enlisted in the Navy back in '92, had a seizure at my final physical, they kicked me to the curb. Had a slew of jobs between then and now, nothing really rewarding. When I started having seizures more and more often, I had to consider the fact that I may be disabled. If they would've just stopped in here for even one day, the process would have been MUCH quicker, as most here saw that I was disabled within mere minutes, LoL!!! I could go on for hours, but yeah...Disabled.
                  sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
                  2004 Katana 600 - Gone
                  2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

Alright so the threat wasn't a a complete bust. I figured it had been done enough times I'd get blown up.

When I was younger I also did a lot of odd jobs. I did a lot of roofing and dry wall before the housing market took a dump
                    2002 yzf600r 35k, 98 katana 750 black 49k, 95 cobra blown

Comment

Im a veterinary technician, banquet server, home remodeler, and a full time student.
                      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                      Originally posted by soulless kaos
                      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by ncj_23 View Post
                        Alright so the threat wasn't a a complete bust. I figured it had been done enough times I'd get blown up.

When I was younger I also did a lot of odd jobs. I did a lot of roofing and dry wall before the housing market took a dump
                        Though, this does go in a different forum. Good thread, just will most likely get moved.
                        sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
                        2004 Katana 600 - Gone
                        2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

I clean foreclosed homes. When people leave, they often times leave their house trashed. So I am the guy that makes a property ready for resell.

Comment

storage rack repair for chrysler as well as computer technician

Built up Black 94 5.0 Mustang - Champagne Pearl 2001 Chrysler LHS - Canary Yellow 2001 Katana 600 - 94 F350 7.3 IDI turbo crew cab dually

Comment

Custom paint.Still waiting to hit the lottery!

Comment

I push keys for a living and chase a mouse, in a certain order. In other words, I'm in IT.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Working...
                                X