X

95 gsxf 750 replacement fuel hoses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 gsxf 750 replacement fuel hoses

so i have been tinkering with my carbs a bit lately and i have noticed my fuel lines are dry rotting and need to be replaced.

i think im going to go with tygon or targon yellow hoses but i dont know what size to get ?

is it 1/4? i cant find any numbers on any of the hoses at all.

i know the vac hoses are a bit smaller than the fuel lines but i would like to replace all of them while im at it that way i dont have to worry about catching on fire and burning alive.

anyone know what sizes?
    " Chaos was the law of nature, Order was the dream of man "

my bike
    95 pre-kat 750

Bump!

my bike
    95 pre-kat 750

Comment

Pull one and go to an auto-parts store ....or OEM...... from experience..DO NOT get anything more pliable as they tend to kink and give you problems.
      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
      ------------------------------------------
      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
        Pull one and go to an auto-parts store ....or OEM...... from experience..DO NOT get anything more pliable as they tend to kink and give you problems.
        i was looking at those yellow tygothane hoses they are supossedly more durable than rubber.

i was just asking on here because i can order the tygothane lines for $16 per 10' online .

ugh looks like im going to have to get off the couch and go to the auto parts store

my bike
        95 pre-kat 750

Comment

Working...
        X