No announcement yet.
X

what do you do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a full time engineering student now... but my last job, I was a bartender, and on occasion I still tend weddings or special events for cash. It's much better tending like that, because most of the time they have open bars. People have a lot more fun when the grooms dad is fitting the booze bill.

Originally posted by FJCharlie View Post
    i make these
    Those are nice. They look similar to some of my drinks.

Originally posted by FJCharlie View Post
    im a firestarter twisted firestarter

just a bartender but i like to light things up a bit
    I feel ya, and who doesn't like a flaming cock tale!

Do you flare at all?
    Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
    Tony
    94 Katana 600

Comment

Retired USAF crew chief; F-4, a-10, and KC-135. Actively I'm in IT as a Sys Admin\Network Admin.
      2014 Ducati Monster 1200
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

Well i'm former IT Admin for several companies (first Union, SSN, Target, Zurick, and Many more)

As of 2004 I been a boat builder started in the wood shop building cabinets, Prep of hatches and small fiberglass parts, and as of Late i became a builder of the trophy Boats for Brunswick Marine.

I have work on trophy, bayliner, Sea Ray boats.

"Sex with out love is really just exercise.So grab a friend and let's all workout!!"

Freebird01 " ok so kid cuts school and jumps in the Schuylkill river and dies....darwin at work?"
        >JayBell " Express lane Darwin, no lines, no waiting, instant gene pool deletion

Comment

I retired from teaching last June. Now I just do whatever I choose to.
          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
          ------------------------------------------
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Im a professional detailer, specializing in paint correction and restoration. One day I may be cleaning up a soccer moms mini van, the next day I may be polishing a Viper. I started detailing with my late father when I was around 12 years old, and Ive been doing it ever since (Im 31 now).
            If it aint broke fix it till it is

Comment

Worked in retail for 11 years and walked off the job, couldn't do it anymore. I had a side hobby working with electronics, used to fix TV, stereos, amps, tube radios, computer (hardware/software issues) etc. Also did all my own work on my car.

5 years ago started as an oil/tire guy at a local shop, and now pretty much do the Check Engine Light and electrical issues. From Evap to no-starts all makes and models.

I think that might be my life story

Comment

Training to be a chef, work as an aquatics person at a Petco and work summers as security for a marina. Great place for networking as a young guy, a lot of interesting boaters out there

Oh, and im also CEO of subway
                Last edited by ShadowFetus; 03-24-2012, 03:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Wow, so many diverse careers.

I worked as an Automotive Tech, for about 8 years. The last 2 1/2 I've been a regular member (Constable) of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

Not quite the CEO of Subway, but getting there!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootzee View Post
                    Wow, so many diverse careers.

I worked as an Automotive Tech, for about 8 years. The last 2 1/2 I've been a regular member (Constable) of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

Not quite the CEO of Subway, but getting there!
                    I'll try and put in a good word for you

Comment

Working...
                    X