No announcement yet.
X

Whats the worst, "Oh &%$#@ " moment you had th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one night following a friend between temecula and hemet (So Cali) for a stunt night on a secluded road in a warehouse area, I was riding on a super twisty canyon road around 1AM with my buddy and strung out on monsters and I crossed the double yellow line and a truck was coming in the oppsosite lane I looked down and saw my own helmets reflection in his chrome front bumper. I thought I was gonna die!!!

Comment

late one night i ran into a wooden telegraph pole at about 40mph with an outfit (my f@@k up) , bike went one side the chair went the other side, it all came to an abrupt halt when the swan neck hit the pole ..

i looped over the bars and came to sprawled on some guys driveway with the top four foot of the pole laying beside me ...

i managed to haul the bike back on to the road and with a bit of tugging rode it home ....

the next day i decided to seperate the chair and bike to inspect the damage, undid the bolts and pulled them out , started to lift the rear mountings off the bike and the front of the sidecar hit the floor ....

it turned out that i had sheared the braze that connected the front mountings to the sidecar chassis
      it ain't broke ....

i ain't fixed it enough

Comment

Here's another. Hehe.

Comment

Im sorry, I didn't even know this thread was dragged out from the depths. I saw the thread title and went to reply right away.

RIP Jason

I didnt know him, but im sorry.
          It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Working...
          X