Hello All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Hello everyone!

First time rider and owner of a Kat 750. The bike was originally my father-in-laws but due to life he had to sell. Was in the market for a bike and was looking really hard into getting a Katana anyways.

If you happen to have any tips on riding, kat or just period, I'm all ears. Can't wait to get riding a little more.

-Crow

Become aboard
    1998 Katana 750
    1992 Katana 1100
    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Like a 2x4, or maybe an oak plank? Welcome!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders !!!

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome

Comment

That will be a good bike. Keep hold of it. I had an 06 600 and later an 06 750. They were both the cat's pajamas. Wish I had the 600 now because it was black. The 750 was red...seemed to like the black better.

You might take a riding course unless you have some experience. But again, think about keeping the thing forever. I bet it really sings.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
                That will be a good bike. Keep hold of it. I had an 06 600 and later an 06 750. They were both the cat's pajamas. Wish I had the 600 now because it was black. The 750 was red...seemed to like the black better.

You might take a riding course unless you have some experience. But again, think about keeping the thing forever. I bet it really sings.
                I did take the brc already when I was visiting family down in Florida. Now I am just waiting for it to get here in Az. I didn't plan on getting rid of her to be honest because it's a beautiful machine. The one that I have right now is dark blue. When I first took her out for a ride she sounded wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                X