X

German stickers on stock shocks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German stickers on stock shocks.

Among other projects today, I pulled off the shocks to clean them up. When I got the gunge off the shock bodies I noticed a sticker written in German. I was wondering if this indicates anything about the original market of the bike.

The reason I bring it up is that prior to me getting ownership the bike had never been registered in Ontario and I was told that it may have come from Germany. I tried to check this through Suzuki Canada but they weren't interested in helping other than to say its serial numbers were incomplete.

Does anyone with stock shocks have a similar sticker and if so is it written in German as well?

I appreciate any assistance.

Cheers,
    Spyug

Id it's legible have you tried googling what the shock says?
    Kyle

Comment

With my 35 year old highschool German, I make out that its instructions for setting the preload and dampning.

The shocks are definitely marked suzuki so I was confused to see anything in German. At first I thought they might have been manufactured in Germany but that didn't seem logical so then I got thinking that they must have been for a bike sold in Germany.

Its odd.

Cheers,
      spyug

Comment

Working...
      X