X

anybody need a 1982 Katana 1000 Frame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suzukiray View Post
    Mojoe, undamaged? & with or without title? Thanks, Ray.
    Back to my question? Cans, is yours titled & if so, is it Canuck or USA? Thanks, Ray.
    85GS1150E 83GS1100SD 83GS1100ES 82GS1000SZ 96GSXR1500DRAGBIKE 96GSXR1400DRAGBIKE 90GSXR1166DRAGBIKE 05SDG110PITBIKE & 8 QUADS!!! "Life is tough! It's even tougher when you're stupid!" John Wayne

Comment

U.S bike from Seattle.you have to check with the dmv in California if you can title it in the states with a bill of sale.

Comment

Gents,

What ever is left over, I'll buy. I don't need a title or bill of sale, just a straight frame.

Mojoe, any difference between the 1000 & 1100 frames? This ones not going to be a restoration but would like something in the ballpark of stock to start with.

Z

Comment

Originally posted by zackybilly1 View Post
          Gents,

What ever is left over, I'll buy. I don't need a title or bill of sale, just a straight frame.

Mojoe, any difference between the 1000 & 1100 frames? This ones not going to be a restoration but would like something in the ballpark of stock to start with.

Z
          same frame, Z.

also, if you think you will need anything else, make a list. as it is now I have a complete rolling frame sitting in my garage. hmm...I guess that makes 3 frames I have. the one in the garage still has the engine sitting in the frame. I have no clue as to the condition of the engine, aside from the fact that it is not seized. so if you need anything else like forks, swingarm, wiring...anything, just let me know.

as for titles....I know I have at least one title to go with a frame. have to check for the others. to be honest, I usually toss all frames into scrap just cuz they are bulky to keep around, and just a pita to deal with.

but this is all pending Cans' deal with Ray. I do not want to hijack his thread...again.

and for the record, no problem with a CDN title going to the US. I sold a CDN bike to a member on here from some place in the midwest US. all I gave him was a handwritten receipt and the title and he was good with that.
          Last edited by Mojoe; 01-06-2010, 02:17 PM.
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

frame

does anyone have a 1000 or 1100 frame for sale?

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know that zackybilly1 is a nice honest guy to deal with.Enjoy your new frame!!

Comment

Working...
              X