X

Parts Katana in MD.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts Katana in MD.

Too far for me to buy, but i figured you east coast guys might want to keep an eye on it.

It could go for quite a low price. I know I'd pick it up, scavenge and sell what I don't want.

hhmmm, I do need a another stock seat

md86, taz ? could you guys use this ?

Comment

Hell, at that price ($13 currently), if it were anywhere in my state I'd take it just for the spare parts...

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Im gonna try and watch this auction. If it stays at that price, which I would think it would go up some, I'll jump on it and see if I cant hook up the KR family...or matt and jason, if u guys want this, we can work something out to get it there Im sure.

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
          Im gonna try and watch this auction. If it stays at that price, which I would think it would go up some, I'll jump on it and see if I cant hook up the KR family...or matt and jason, if u guys want this, we can work something out to get it there Im sure.
          I would be happy to Paypal someone some money for some parts to help with purchasing it. Or better yet, see if someone can buy it and then turn it into the katriders parts bike and sell the parts at a discount in the Katriders Specials and deals forum.

Comment

Well i live in western maryland! But I have no transportation down there sadly!

Comment

Hey If you guys are not going to bid on this let me know. I would be interested in bidding on kat.
              Thanks

Comment

This parts bike is only about 30 minutes from my home. If someone purchases it and needs some help storing and/or picking up till its convenient for them to get it let me know.

Except I get first dibs on the seat..if there is one.

Comment

Originally posted by MT N' DEW
                  This parts bike is only about 30 minutes from my home. If someone purchases it and needs some help storing and/or picking up till its convenient for them to get it let me know.

Except I get first dibs on the seat..if there is one.
                  You willing to pick it up, strap it down on a pallet and drop it off at the local trucking terminal for me? If so, I'll buy it and part out whatever anyone needs. And you can have the seat of course.

Cheers,
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

We dont all wanna bid against each other. If someone can for sure be online at that time to watch the auction then that would be the best idea. We can all make out on the parts if the winner agrees to give KR members the first dibs on the parts before putting them up on ebay themselves.

Mt n Dew.. how bad do you need that seat. Im looking for one so I can keep my cowl on and not have to keep removing it to ride 2up. If you need it badly thats cool, you're welcome to it.

Comment

Hopefully I'm not to late, been away on Business for the last two days. Obviously the auction is over. Cyber if you were the winner I can take care of the shipping for you. WildKat...that is the same reason I'm looking for a spare seat. If we missed out on this deal but others pop up in the MD area don't hesitate to let me know I'm be willing to help out in anyway.

Comment

I didn't bid because I didn't hear back from anyone willing to handle the shipping.

Cheers,
                        =-= The CyberPoet
                        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

ended a little over 152. wow what a deal

Comment

so, did anyone on here end up getting it?

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
                            who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

I was at work the whole time and couldnt log on to check the auction

Comment

Working...
                              X