crash bar/sliders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pm sent woody

Comment

They definately would be worth a look at and a purchase if he does them...but would he do some for the pre98 Kat's also..and would one for a 750 and 600 kat be the same?
      Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

i dont know if the frames are the same and if someone has a pre 98 around clevland i am sure he could

Comment

any one eles intrested?

Comment

I want a set. How do I order them?

Comment

if i get enough intrest i will have them made so far its looking kinda unliky

Comment

there are a few things i'd like to know first. like would there be any modifying of the fairings? cutting drilling? that sorta stuff? if so, i probablly won't be interested. and it wouldnt be something i could afford for another 2 months or so anyways... that's why i didnt chime in earlier...

Comment

he hadnt looked at the bike yet but he said hes shure he can make it so we dont have to cut anything if i get 5 serious people ill have a set made for my bike

Comment

What would help is a price on these (I believe he stated on the link $110.00) and what it exaclty would look like on a Katana...either 750 or 600...I know it's a lot but if he makes the first prototype for the Kat mounts it up and takes pics of it, people will be more inclined to buy...Also if he had some instructions to install them or tell how much of the faring needs to be cut for the install it would be helpful...He shows a pics of how it looks like on a Honda..but for every one that didn't follow the link heres what they look like:

I'm not trying to steal his idea or say that I know this company. I have never bought from this company so I can't vouch for them. The initial person that posted this thread seems to know the company better than I do. I just wanted to post the pics to see if there would be additional interest in this product. I am interested in purchasing them for my Kat but then again would like to see the finished product/proto-type on a Kat first...just my $.02...
                    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

he needs my bike for a proto type and some $ i am willing to go for if other will be as well, as i dont need these just a idea for everyone who wants sliders, they normal bolt to the motor mounts i have no idea were they are on a kat....

Comment

i also agree w/jax. it's hard to say... if it looks like poop on the kat then of course no one would want it, but at the same time between pre 98's and post, then the 600's and 750's, were gonna have a few different types he's gonna hafta make...

Comment

I would deff. be interested in these if they can be made for a pre-98, even if he can look at your bike and draw a sketch or digital sketch would be great.
                          Life's fast so you have to be faster, ride fast and take risks...

Comment

i wish you can show us pics of what it looks like on the kat thanks

Comment

I'm interested in them. I could have used something like that several months ago.
                              How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
                              How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
                              How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
                              How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

SSR2k4, i think maybe should make a poll.

Comment

Working...
                                X