X

How should I sell my 92 600 Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How should I sell my 92 600 Kat

I just recently purchased a 98+ project and I dont want my 92 anymore. Well I cant decide how to sell it. Right now, its about 75% together and does run.

So help me out guys with my poll, I cant decide.

TIA
    DJ
    As a whole bike?
    0%
    Or part it out?
    0%

Depends -- do you want to maximize your profit margin, but have to put work into tearing it apart and boxing each part individually to ship? You'll probably get more parting it out, but for some people, the time/effort involved isn't worth it. Also, do you live somewhere where you can have a partially disassembled bike sitting around for a month or two without causing complaints?

IMHO: keep it until you get your project bike finished. That way you can't get stuck without a ride

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I have no prob parting it out, got all the time in the world. I own a part of a warehouse, were 4 project vehicles of mine sit along with the bike, so nobodies gonna say anything.

The thing is, this was a project bike that I havent finished. I have never had on the road.......legally .

So parting it out or selling it as a whole is doable for me either way.

Comment

part it out.

Comment

Part it out. Higher profit and you might possibly be able to trade parts for some that you need for your other projects, or just for fun.
          Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
          - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X