No announcement yet.
X

License Plate/Turn Signals Bracket Alternative

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The brakets from ebay worked for my o6 kat. I am can only assume they will fit the 01 model. Plus, they only cost 16 dollars. That's including shipping. Pretty inexpensive.
    "Knowledge comes from finding the answers, yes, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom. Men who didn’t understand the difference have been the ruin of some of the world’s greatest civilizations." - Lionel Luthor

Comment

Originally posted by Anatak
      The brakets from ebay worked for my o6 kat. I am can only assume they will fit the 01 model. Plus, they only cost 16 dollars. That's including shipping. Pretty inexpensive.
      Anatek, don't those ones off ebay require cutting of the stock fender?

Comment

Just ordered my Creese bracket off e-bay. Since I am in Indiana, I recieved in two days later. Definetly recommend it for everyone looking for a bracket. No tailights are included but in is a pretty decent Laser Cut Steel bracket for only $15 or $16.

Comment

Could someone with a link to these "creese" brackets on ebay post it here. I did an eBay search and came up with bupkiss.
          Thanks in advance

Originally posted by WildKat
          Not to interrupt a perfectly good topic about Gixxer girl,

but in case you want some pics of a custom made bracket for a Kat like yours..

You making those on request W.K.? Sure wouldn't mind one of those.
          btw 2k6 Kat.. just in case..

Comment

Working...
          X