X

pegs for Katana please read

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pegs for Katana please read

Hey guys after alot of searching and swearing and trying i've come to the conclusion that you can't readily buy the front pegs for the Katana's I've ordered i don't know how many pair and they all have been wrong. So I took one set of the aftermarket pegs to the machine shop here and the stock katana peg and he is going to make the piece to put any aftermarket peg that the mount screws into for me. However If there are about 20 other people who are for sure looking for some to do this same thinghe will make them considerably cheaper. So I thought for some of you guys looking for replacement pegs and haven't seemed to find any just let me know and i will let this guy know how many to make. I'm sorry if I didn't put this in the right forum. I was unsure of where to put it. I'm not selling anything just trying to make options for guys to put different stuff on their bikes. These are the pegs similar to what he's making the pieces for. If it will attach that is.

I got aftermarket pegs on my kat.

Comment

where did you get em at? I have ordered several different kinds and i havent' found any that say they are for Katana's. Did you order them for a different kind of bike? I'd really appreciate knowing since it will probably be cheaper than trying to have this guy machine some up

Comment

I got mine for $25 a set from www.kneedraggers.com
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

You can also pull off the rubber pads from the stock pegs and get them anodized in pretty mcuh whatever color you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020
            I got mine for $25 a set from www.kneedraggers.com
            I just went and the set they have listed are for gen I. so they work?
            rock
            always working on mods

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
              You can also pull off the rubber pads from the stock pegs and get them anodized in pretty mcuh whatever color you wish.
              And leave the rubber off? Anyone have a pic of what it look slike w/o rubber?

Comment

Working...
              X