X

gsxr exhaust on katana (vid)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gsxr exhaust on katana (vid)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTNH8S9YflA"]YouTube - ‪IMG_0072.MOV‬‏[/ame]

new 2010 exhaust on 750 f

Sweet. Sounds better than the stocker.
    "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

Sounds good. I like it. :
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

I like the way it sounds... definitely a lot better than my stock fart cans! haha What all did you do to make it work for you? or did you just have a shop weld it on?

Comment

that's pretty interesting... i like it.

Comment

Originally posted by 94katrider View Post
            I like the way it sounds... definitely a lot better than my stock fart cans! haha What all did you do to make it work for you? or did you just have a shop weld it on?
            i cut the pipe on the stock exhaust 9.5 inches down and welded in a 1.75 - 2.25 reducer and the exhaust basically slips on with all the stock mounts, but im going to have to take a blowtorch and bang the rear mount on the exhaust out a bit so it angles the can away from the swing arm as it almost rubs when i top out on the suspension, but i could also just raise the suspension a bit.....then imma have to adjust slack in the chain tho????

heres my ****ty welding but the exhaust guard hides it all its really a nice feature and while your in there take out all the foam **** the whole downpipe is filled with it!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by 02 750f; 07-09-2011, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Sweet, this is why i love this site
              Loud Exhaust Save Lives!

Comment

I want to do this to my bike. How difficult is it?, and besides the gsxr exhaust itself, what do you think it would cost me? Would an exhaust shop be able to do it cheap?
                "2006 Suzuki GSX-F 750cc Katana"
                "2000 Honda CBR 929 RR Fireblade"

Comment

Working...
                X