X

Wonderful day at the Drag Strip!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderful day at the Drag Strip!!!

Well I got there and they couldn't get the last part of the strip dried so they were only running 1/8 mile instead of 1/4 mile. First pass went good... take a practice run to get the feeling back. The second run was going awesome until I went to shift from 2nd into 3rd and the shift pedel wasn't there...

This really wasn't my day...
    ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

``·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´

well that sucks how the hell did you do that ???

Comment

Originally posted by evil-eye
      well that sucks how the hell did you do that
      ???

Comment

Wow...!!! Never seen that happen before. Glad it wasn't worse.
        Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
        - Albert Einstein

Comment

bummer

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

I was up shifting so it's not like I was stomping on the damn thing... I'm wondering myself how it happened. The shitty part is that I had to ride 18 miles home in ONLY 3rd gear. I stopped by the dealership on the way home and ordered a new tranny cover... $83 later... Today has just kinda been a fu*ked up day in general, and isn't gettign any better...
              ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

``·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´

Comment

What's on the back of the broken piece? That grey stuff? Looks to me like it had been broken before and jb welded back on?
                Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
                18v Rigid Drill
                Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
                New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

The grey stuff is chain oil that was flung off inside the case. Since it does house the drive sproket and all. The only time that cover has been removed was when I changed the sproket a little over a year ago.

Comment

That blows
                    97 Katana 600
                    [email protected] (or IM)

Comment

Damn, I guess you don't know your own strength, what was your time on the first pass?
                      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

I ran the 1/8th mile in 8.008 seconds but that was the first time I had strapped the front so I didn't push it too hard not know how it would react. My second run was when I lost my shifter.

Comment

Vicegrips are handy to have in the tool wrap .....
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Got the new case cover in today and all fixed up. Headin back to the drag strip next saturday if it's not raining! This time I should have the nitrous on it.

Comment

Working...
                            X