X

loser tried to steal my 'Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by POP944
    The sad part is this assclown will probably try to sue you now. It's happened before and (true to the screwed-up nature of our legal system) the criminal has actually won
    The way I heard the story is he came out looking for his bike since it wasn't there....saw the guy who was tryin to steal/hot wire it...yelled for him to get away from his bike...the criminal then pull out a knife on him...and he self defended himself by kicking his ass....not his fault he has training in martial arts and fuxxored him up

And if he does win a lawsuit on you I would be willing to throw in a couple of bucks to help you out.

Comment

So you beat up a poor innocent criminal trying to steal your bike?? Then when the poor feeble, menacing criminal pulled a knife and tried to use it against an unarmed regular joe you defended yourself?? How could you do that don't you know you are supposed stand there and let him stab you at least 15 to 20 times and all the while you are supposed to yell for help?

Ok that is my try at flaming you......just kidding..I hope that a$$ munch learned a lesson...it's better than that group of guys that put a bike out on the street and they waited in their van for someone to try to steal it...then when the criminal tried to they would come out of the van grab the wanna be criminal bring him back into the van and beat the living crap out of him...then leave him on the street as a warning to others....

I congratulate you and hope the idiot finally learned his lesson....man if his daddy would have given him an a$$ whoopin when he was a kid maybe he wouldn't have tried to steal your bike or threatened you with a knife...
      Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I would have been so pissed don't know what you did was right or wrong but all I can say it made me feel better and I am glad you weren't hurt worst.

Comment

Good job, I don't think that you did anything anyone would have done, or at least wished they had the kahunas to do.
          Glad you got your bike, hope you get fixed up quick.
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

HOORAY!

Bike owner: 1
            Moron: 0

Comment

Re: loser tried to steal my 'Kat

Originally posted by woobie
              Sorry to hear about your run in, but at least you managed to find the bike before he took off or damaged it even more.

Originally posted by jlmilloway
              I know I'm probably gonna get flamed for not just letting him go.
              I seriously doubt on any bike site you'd get flamed for what you did .
              I'm only going to flame you for not getting cell phone pics of his worthless a$$ to post up. Good job! I have no problem using a can opener on someone like that.
              sigpic

Comment

LOL

Comment

congrats. glad you kicked his butt.
                  Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
                  6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
                  5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

Nice,,,couldnt imagine what I would of done,most likley what you did,glad you showed the scumbag what an ass beating feels like.......I thought from earlier posts that no one would ever ride or steal a Kat,what was her name Sarah? guess you have to Kick Ass to own a Kat....

Comment

i think the thief got off too easy
                      wish the bike was hurt less...
                      and the jackoff hurt more
                      congratulations on doing the right thing
                      sorry for your loss
                      You're Welcome,
                      - The Social Invalid

Comment

I think I remember the post by Sarah. Probably a 15 year old kid with delusions of adequacy.I paid cash for the Kat right out of the box...zero miles....I could have bought (or at least put a mean down payment on) any damn bike i wanted. I just like this bike. i make no apologies for that, and i refuse to acknowledge people who want to rag on it. It is what it is. Other's shouldn't presume to raise their opinion on it to the level of relevance. Just keep your biscuit grabbers off of mine and we'll get along fine.

Comment

Any of you guy's know of a shop you can trust in the High Point/Greensboro/Winston Salem NC area? The only way my insurance will pay is if it is at a shop and they can send an adjuster out to go over it.

Comment

congrats on getting the bike back, and big congrats on not letting you become a statistic and beating that dude. like others said the dude stealing your bike got off easy, but good you did something. I would do the same, well i'm not skilled in martial arts, so i guess my arm would be cut up more, i would take the knive and cut him with it. I would have beat him up, tear up his car and every possession he had.

oh and yeah legal system sucks how he can sue you. i assume he can because if someone breaks into your house and hurts themselves they can sue you or if you catch and beat them they can sue you or if you shoot them they can sue you if they live....so lesson is kill the intruder.

glad you weren't hurt to bad and the bike is safe in the garage.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Re: loser tried to steal my 'Kat

Originally posted by jlmilloway
                              He had a helmet on, and a knife in his hand. I'm sure I at least broke his right eyesocket
                              Great job, did you pull his helmet off, and then f'him up. can you rember it? I know things happen fast in battle. You did the wright thing

Comment

Thats freaking awesome...I had a similar experience with some crackhead in york trying to jack mine while I was on the bike. See earlier post someone tried to steal the Kat yesterday. He told me he had a knief which he didn't but at the time I just slammed him down to the ground and held him there until police came. I wanted to kick his a$$ but being I didn't know if he had a real knief or not I decided not to let him get the opportunity to cut me or stab me. Ever since then I have felt bad in not bashing his skull in with my helmet until his brains leaked out. This post makes me feel better knowing that someone else got their a$$ handed to them!! great job. We are cleaning up the streets one thief at a time. Thiefs-0 Katriders-2

Comment

Working...
                                X