Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1
    www.photobucket.com/albums/y152/rotary13b/

Comment

Way to go dude !! Damn bike thieves should beaten within an inch of their lives! Glad you caught him and saved the bike. Keep pictures of those cuts from the knife and prosecute him for everything you can get.

No doubt people have no idea when they start messing with a bike what a world of hurtin they are potentially in for. Glad you beat him senseless !

Comment

WTG man. Glad you kicked his arse. No one's gonna flame you for protecting the Kat.
        Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
        - Albert Einstein

Comment

Good job bro, nice job.

Comment

good job I would have done the same
            "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

Awesome. Good and justifiable response IMO. Everyone should have some martial arts training, except the morons, who are too unmotivated and cowardly in the first place.
              Great story, sorry about your bike.
              Erik
              "Live your own life, for you will die your own death" Roman proverb

Comment

Cool! no way any rider (those who rightfully own their bikes) would flame you! I HATE THIEVES!! I work hard for what I have and can't always afford to replace it. Just the thought...
                sigpic
                Currant Toys...
                '02 Suzuki GSX750F
                '74 Yamaha MX360
                '69 Camaro

Comment

+1
                  "Knowledge comes from finding the answers, yes, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom. Men who didn’t understand the difference have been the ruin of some of the world’s greatest civilizations." - Lionel Luthor

Comment

I'm sorry you were injured and the Kat was damaged but I'm very happy you beat on the guy. I know in Canada he would have gotten off lightly as a result of our weak legal system.
                    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

WTG man. It really sucks that we work so hard to keep our Kats running and in nice condition and some A$$ thinks he should take that from us. There is no respect anymore.

what made you stop beating on him?

Comment

A crowd had gathered and i was little worried about liability issues. I appreciate the support from you guy's.

Comment

So I bet Leroy is now feeling dumb cuz he couldn't hot wire your bike and got his ass kicked and then thrown in jail on top of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Najus
                            So I bet Leroy is now feeling dumb cuz he couldn't hot wire your bike and got his ass kicked and then thrown in jail on top of that.
                            ...and will likely be ordered to pay restitution. Whether he ends up paying it though is anybody's guess.
                            1999 Suzuki Bandit 1200S

Comment

Fantastic job! Good to hear the outcome. . . Sometimes vigilante justice is still justice far as I'm concerned - I'd have done the same thing. If I'd witnessed it, I'd probably have helped out by kicking him squarely in the balls. People like that shouldn't breed.

The sad part is this assclown will probably try to sue you now. It's happened before and (true to the screwed-up nature of our legal system) the criminal has actually won.

Here's hoping that doesn't happen and you get your bike back together soon.
                              ---Jeff (Long Beach Represent!)

'99 Katana 750 (Metallic Space Blue / Matte Silky Gray Metallic)
                              Plus some cars.

"Never Break More than You Fix..."

Comment

Originally posted by zer0skilz
                                Originally posted by Najus
                                ...and will likely be ordered to pay restitution. Whether he ends up paying it though is anybody's guess.
                                and the sad part is that if he does have to pay restitution, he will probably have to steal something from someone else to do it.

and imho, you did the right thing. and you could also be the "poster child" for what a little self defense training can do......and are proof that a gun isn't always needed.
                                I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X