X

trinc's how-to's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trinc's how-to's

i'd like to rid these from my web site ( donate the info to KR )

i have the core data w/ a bunch of text - would anybody be willing to spend the time to rewrite ( if needed ) and dress them up.
    maybe with jim's ok - KR's font's & headers etc.

i beleive jim said he would host them ( it was a while back )

tim

Can I have them? I even have a website (w/o a host as of right now)

Comment

I could probably host them. I subscribe to a file hosting service which is pretty fast and is up 99.9% of the time.

It would have "http://antihero.fileburst.com/" before your pages, tho - as in, it's a subdomain, not a real domain name website.
      "Pleasant experiences make life enjoyable, painful experiences lead to growth" - cheap Chinese fortune cookie

Comment

If you want, I'll be happy to add them to the MotorcycleAnchor and/or CyberPoet.NET domains, which means the info will almost assuredly still be there in a decade

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

i'll grab them so they can be added to KR....
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Working...
          X