X

front fork lowering

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanocinq View Post
    loosen the yokes top and bottom with a jack under bike and then lower it safely until you can measure 1 inch at the top above yokes and then retighten and torque evrything job done
    is there a certain torgue spec i should be tightening to or what
    2000 Katana- vance and hines exhaust 03+ rear end, 14/48 sprockets, stage 1 jet kit, 5 degree ignition advancer, WANT B12 HEADER

1997 S10- 3/4 drop on 20 inch rims, tinted tails, shaved doors, tailgate, antenna, 12 inch orion sub with 1200 watt orion amp, hvac controls relocated in glove box, sony head unit with infinity components, smoothed and painted dash parts, chrome window cranks and shifter, too much to list

Comment

i think it's very light ft lbs like 11 or 12....just use a wrench and tighten it up good...it's all i did....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
      You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
        i think it's very light ft lbs like 11 or 12....just use a wrench and tighten it up good...it's all i did....
        But I did use some blue loctite, but thats just me. Just some extra security
        sigpic
        Update Jul 11 2014
        Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

Originally posted by locco View Post
          guys does anyone know a disgusting noise like a birdnoise coming from back when i take passanger only can it be coming from back suspension bolts?

i searched it evrywhre and still dont have an idea about it

Grease your dog bone and swing arm bearings.

Comment

Working...
          X