X

Looking for seat cowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for seat cowl

hi guys, new to the site, very nice place, i just bought a 06 katana 600 about 3 weeks ago, and im trying to give it a sportbike feel, i put a D&D Exhaust system on it, now im looking for:

a seat cowl (preferably prepainted white)
    a underbelly fairing
    and a undertail

if anyone knows where i can purchase these please post here
    i am more interested in teh seat cowl as of now, for i dont have mch money to put on her yet.

thanks alot
    06' Zuki Katana 750
    Vance and Hines Full Exhaust

If no one has the seat cowl for sale, the owner of the site makes them. PM him (Braada Jim) or you can go to his website to order it direct. It may take a few months, but it is well worth the wait.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Not sure what kind of an underbelly fairing you're looking for. If you're looking for stock, check ebay or Ronayers.com. If you're looking for something aftermarket, good luck. Never seen anything. For an undertail, there are a few options. Do a search for undertail. There was a topic a couple of months ago that listed about 5 different undertails available for the Kat.

Here you go: http://www.katriders.com/forums/view...ight=undertail
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
      -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
      -Terence

Comment

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

ya im definately going to get a seat cowl from braada, thats awesome work he does, and for those undertail kits, wow there expensive. and the underbelly fairing, i was looking for someting aftermarket, that would go further towards the rear tire than the stock one, to give it more of a sport bike look, but that seat cowl really adds sportbike look, that will definatly be my next thing, to bad it takes 8 weeks shipping
          06' Zuki Katana 750

Comment

Hey Clintb it seems like you are describing my old kat 600. Heres a pic incase you want to see what all those upgrades will look like.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lhall002
              Hey Clintb it seems like you are describing my old kat 600. Heres a pic incase you want to see what all those upgrades will look like.
              nice man, thats exactly what im looking for, same color bike aswell. how much did that undertail kit cost you, and is it hard to install. and where did ya get it..

where does teh tag go also?

thanks for teh pic post, i love it, its exactly what im looking to do to mine.
              06' Zuki Katana 750

Comment

Originally posted by Clintb
                Originally posted by lhall002
                nice man, thats exactly what im looking for, same color bike aswell. how much did that undertail kit cost you, and is it hard to install. and where did ya get it..

where does teh tag go also?

thanks for teh pic post, i love it, its exactly what im looking to do to mine.

It goes on the left side, here is another picture of his bike (the other 2 are hellcamp's and mine)

It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

i suggest http://www.braada.com/

Comment

sounded like you are looking for a tire hugger...

Comment

Working...
                    X