X

I'm looking for fairing fasteners.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for fairing fasteners.

I took my fairings off to do oil change, and spark plug change (first time but went really well thanks to katriders) I noticed that just about all of the fasteners were different. I guess it serves the purpose, but it would go by faster if i could use just one allen, instead of a handful. Thanks.

93 1100....big kitty!

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it...

Comment

Or Home Depot .....
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by Steveb
        http://www.bikebolts.com/
        Great , I'll end up useing that link in the spring.
        "Muck, what part of "Thou shall not" didn't you understand?" GOD

Comment

also if you use a drill on slow or low inpact it will save alot of time removing and installing the fairings.

Comment

thanks for the info, I ordered a set from bikebolts.com. I will have to try the drill, sounds alot quicker. Thanks[/url]

Comment

my problem for my bike is no spacers, and i think most are different too. just have to find a source for them. i wish i would have remembered the bikebolts.com before i ordered 10 bolts from ronayers, which cost almost as a set.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Working...
              X