X

SV650s front brake mastercylinder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masrapido
    So, the dude in the bike shop seek and find another, smaller, not OEM, and I guess, it must works, because be smaller isnt a problem, or it is?
    I do NOT think that the smaller res. would be a problem, just make sure you top it off and monitor the level, it should only go down gradually as your pads wear down, you will just have to remember to check it occasionally and add fliud as needed. which should not be very often if at all.

Comment

No problem, they must be cousins! LOL
      PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

More of a month later... I just installed all! I found a smaller Nissin reservoir. I think that is a rear brake reservoir or a clucth reservoir. The guy that sold it to me just say that his used Gixxer had it mounted as brake reservoir.
        The problem is that the hose connect in the down side of the reservoir, so it (the reservoir) is really up. I have to work on that. Itīs stage one yet, I have to make a holder, at the moment the reservoir is in his right position only due to the hose (a stong one that I put ). Pics:
        BTW, I have painted the windshield, have to work on it too...

Yes, I painted OVER my No Fear Sticker, I dont want to loose it,

Finally I have to work on the reservoir mount.Try to find a stock one would be easier!
        PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X