X

#1 cylinder missing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
    14.7mm =/- 1mm for pre kat, stock jetting. -5mm if your stage 1 jetting aprox.

They should all be pretty close, yes...

Krey
    Should I be making this tool for 14.7 or 9.7 then?
    Current Bike: 2005 SV1000S K5 Red, 7,xxx miles, Hot Bodies Double Bubble Tinted Screen, Hot Bodies Fender Eliminator, Pirelli Diablo Rossi's, LED Flush Mounts, Front/Side/Rear Sliders, PC-III USB, K&N Air Filter, aTRE Mod, TechSpec Tank Grips, Solo Seat Cowl, Corbin Seat, HEL SS Brake/Clutch Lines.

Working on installing: TPS mod

Anyone who loves their bike uses Rotella T6!

Comment

Originally posted by brentwoodkris View Post
      Should I be making this tool for 14.7 or 9.7 then?
      14.7mm stock....

14.2mm stage 1...

=/- 1mm tolerance...

I see I left out a decimal on my prior post... sorry bout that.. fixed now.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Ooooo. I was like WOW that's a HUGE difference! It makes sense now though. I already put the bike all back together so I'll have to get to that later tonight or tomorrow. I was supposed to go on a poker run today but missed out due to getting the bike back together 30 min too late. I'll post back with what I find.
        Current Bike: 2005 SV1000S K5 Red, 7,xxx miles, Hot Bodies Double Bubble Tinted Screen, Hot Bodies Fender Eliminator, Pirelli Diablo Rossi's, LED Flush Mounts, Front/Side/Rear Sliders, PC-III USB, K&N Air Filter, aTRE Mod, TechSpec Tank Grips, Solo Seat Cowl, Corbin Seat, HEL SS Brake/Clutch Lines.

Working on installing: TPS mod

Anyone who loves their bike uses Rotella T6!

Comment

Originally posted by brentwoodkris View Post
          Ooooo. I was like WOW that's a HUGE difference! It makes sense now though. I already put the bike all back together so I'll have to get to that later tonight or tomorrow. I was supposed to go on a poker run today but missed out due to getting the bike back together 30 min too late. I'll post back with what I find.
          Even though it been said over and over again, the float ht. is extremely critical. When you have a plug fouling over and over it definitely is flooding out. .5 mm makes a HUGE difference and that is the first thing you need to set right. If the needle valve is functioning it's usually the float height.
          Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

Working...
          X