X

94 Kat 600 Project

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 Kat 600 Project

Hello to all, my name is Matt, I live in Oak Hill, WV. I have a 94 Katana 600 that i hope to get all the kinks out of thought this site would be the best. I paid $700 for my bike and since then have put about another $450 or so in it. It has 25000 miles on it and doesn't have second gear which sucks so i don't really know if i got a good deal or not. So far i have replaced the fork seals, all cables, air filter, oil and oil filter, spark plugs, i have cleaned the carbs, and done a little cosmetic work as well and it seems to be running pretty good. I'm sure i will have many questions so if anybody could help it would be much appreciated and i have learned a couple tricks to this bike already so matbe i could be of use to someone else. Thats all i've got right now if ya wanna know anyhting else just let me know.
    Thanks, Matt

Welcome to KR!
    "If a cluttered desk is sign of a cluttered mind....what then, of an empty desk?"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...14&ref=profile

sigpic

Comment

welcome to kr, im sure we can get you fixed up.
      sigpicwww.violationmotorcyclegear.com
      www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

Welcome to KR, Its a great place and everyone here is very helpful & friendly.

Comment

Welcome to KR, Matt.
          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

welcome to the site.
            Tejasandre

Comment

Welcome to KR! This site is awesome
              "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

Welcome this site rocks!
                1991 Katana 600

Comment

Welcome to KR!
                  I have a 94 kat 6 I'm working on also. lots of good info and helpful folks here! Good luck with it!
                  Tomuza
                  Williamston SC
                  94 Katana 600, 85 V65 Mgana, 07 Yamaha R1,
                  90 Taurus SHO, 99 Vdub Beetle

Comment

welcome to KR very helpful site and friendly people good luck with your project.

Comment

<-'94 owner...welcome
                      Some people are primarily positive, others negative. Some argue about whether the glass is half full or half empty. Me? I drink the contents and call it empty.

Comment

Working...
                      X