Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter time...

How many people ride all year around??
    "Oh I will tag you back !!"

I do! Bikes are all I have despite having a car license.
    sigpic

Comment

**** that, cars have heat.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

But their boring and shield you from the elements!
        sigpic

Comment

Man today was 45 this morning when I went to work luck it was 25 min ride. But i was cold. LOL I'M trying to ride till snow.

Comment

Its like winter pretty much all the time here in the UK! Last time it snowed so much that I really couldn't ride any of my bikes,I borrowed a quad!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Voltron View Post
              How many people ride all year around??
              I wish! Our season up here (if we're lucky) stretches from March til November......that's been the trend anyway. Snow and ice seem to slow us down. Never any consistent weather pattern until we're in a heat wave like this past summer. And, if you brag about ridin' year-round comfrortably....
              sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
              ------------------------------------------
              89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
              96 YZF 1000R

Comment

I wouldn't say I brag about it or be comfortable, I just like it! I just love riding whatever the conditions. I would prefer to be somewhere warm doing it mind you! Its all good!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ratrider View Post
                  I wouldn't say I brag about it or be comfortable, I just like it! I just love riding whatever the conditions. I would prefer to be somewhere warm doing it mind you! Its all good!
                  True enough M8.....you Welsh are a tough bunch!...... That was jokingly directed to MV. Now??? where's my stick????
                  sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                  ------------------------------------------
                  89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                  96 YZF 1000R

Comment

One thing that would make things more comfortable would be waterproof clothing that actually is waterproof! Most jackets seem pretty good but I've yet to find trousers that prevent soggy knackers!
                    sigpic

Comment

How else would you get from point A to point B?
                      Attached Files
                      Pics
                      Pics
                      No pics yet
                      Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

If not my bike, someone else's!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ratrider View Post
                          One thing that would make things more comfortable would be waterproof clothing that actually is waterproof! Most jackets seem pretty good but I've yet to find trousers that prevent soggy knackers!
                          I was fairly pleased with the pair of First Gear TPG pants I had, and I love my Aerostich, although it is a little rough for wear.
                          Pics
                          Pics
                          No pics yet
                          Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

If their well worn it must mean they work!
                            sigpic

Comment

This will be my first winter riding a bike. Other morning was like 48 degrees, and with jacket doing like 75 or 80 on interstate not too bad with windbreaker. My legs and hands got a little cold, so going to get me some winter gear this weekend. Hoping to ride it almost year round here in NC.

Oh it's a 45 min commute from work to home.
                              Last edited by silcoxa; 09-26-2012, 12:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                              X