No announcement yet.
X

finally got my Kat! advice on mod.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bike looks super welcome to the team... I love the yellow, mine is black and she is sexy like javy 23 bike lol I can give a tip like I did to mine... you can paint the rims black. And put a fender Eliminator and for a exhaust the black yoshi...

Comment

Nice stickers.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Nice edge tread.
        Disclaimer: If what I say seems condescending to you, it's probably not. I don't know (or care) if someone already knows something I'm saying, because for every person that does know, 100 lurkers may not. No offense is intended, but feel free to take it.

2001 Katana 750 'fighter build in progress

Comment

Got a new ZR17 tire coming in this week. It'll be on by Sunday. I knew i'd get alot of comments on the bald tire. lol. The stickers were on when i bought her, They are coming off though, my new factory decal kit is on it's way. Got big plans for her by next riding season, gives me something to do all winter. And thank you Canopr, glad to be here among "family" of Kat riders. I love the 600 personally, not to say that I would'nt love a 750, I almost bought a 750 but it had carb issues that would have cost more than i had to spend. I could'nt be happier with the performance of my kat. Has more power than the law will tolerate, and more power than i will ever need. I looked at many kats before this one, 90% of them black (seems to be the popular color). I wanted the yellow above all, and when i seen this one on CL I drove 2 hours immediately after making the guy an offer and got it at 1 am. For the record, and proud of this deal, I paid 1200 for her! Seen so many for 2000+ that didnt compare in looks, condition or mileage. So i have to buy a new rear tire, thats the only thing wrong and i'm ok with that.
          Last edited by hukeedo; 09-20-2012, 11:48 AM.

Comment

I love that on my 750 I can hit the speed limit before most other people even react to a red light turning green.

I imagine your 600 will also do that... but mine's still faster. :P

I hate that it has enough power to exceed the speed limit in that same amount of time (only sometimes) though. I only speed in Mexico.
            Disclaimer: If what I say seems condescending to you, it's probably not. I don't know (or care) if someone already knows something I'm saying, because for every person that does know, 100 lurkers may not. No offense is intended, but feel free to take it.

Comment

My favorite thing is smokin Harley's off the line! Yea ya got me on cc's, but I'm super happy with my 600! Can't really open her up that often, and when I do, I'm paranoid the popo seen me!

Comment

They see me all the time. And pretend they didn't. The few locals around here already know it's pointless, and unless I REALLY do something stupid, I don't have to worry about 'em waiting for me at home.

For the record, I'd be OK with a 600 too. Just havin some fun on ya.
                Last edited by Christ; 09-20-2012, 11:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I don't mind ya having fun, I laughed with ya. It's all about what ur happy with and I'm fine with my 600. Maybe in the future after I've had my full of her, I'll get a gixer 750 or something. But im lovin my Kat right now and proud of her!

Comment

Originally posted by hukeedo View Post
                    I don't mind ya having fun, I laughed with ya. It's all about what ur happy with and I'm fine with my 600. Maybe in the future after I've had my full of her, I'll get a gixer 750 or something. But im lovin my Kat right now and proud of her!
                    Tried finding a cheap GSXR600 this year... wrecked or something. Everyone else found them before I did, apparently.

Comment

Or Sidney!

Comment

Working...
                      X