X

KATANA STOCK DECAL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KATANA STOCK DECAL

THE DECAL ON THE SIDE OF MY BIKE THAT SAYS KATANA WAS DAMAGED A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO WHEN I DROPPED MY BIKE...WHERE CAN I GET THE SAME DECAL (STOCK) SO I CAN REPLACE THE DAMAGED ONE?? I TRIED SUZUKI.COM BUT NO LUCK. ANY IDEAS?

pm teddy.

apparently he can get any of them done.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

MRCycles.com has them. I came across them today while I was looking for a different part. My Katana didn't have them when I bought it, so I went to a guy in town that does custom graphics and he made some up for me. They look awesome. Anyways, that sight above has them for sure. They were less than $20 each.
      Anger Fuel Motion...Motion Fuels Momentum...Momentum Fuels Action...Do Something.

Comment

Or you could get the raised chrome ones form Cyberpoet
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

or take them both off and make the bike look alot cleaner

Comment

i thought about doing that, taking both of them off and just get the one that says KATANA...i see all the different bikes here and i have so many different ideas that i dont know what to do lol...it does look cleaner though i like that look...im gonna post pics of my bike now, and post some new ones when i get everything done (i just got the eliminator kit and some other suff, i'll make sure to post pics of the bike before i get those things done )
            thanks...
            carlos

Comment

took your advice and took off all decals today...it looks so much better im happy i did it...the only decal im gonna be getting is the GSXF from teddy (someone said here he seels them??), and MAYBE i'll get "katana" (just the words no outline) for the side...the bike looks cleaner, i like the look...

Comment

so i installed the raised emblems on my kat about two weeks ago, and yesterday when i was working on the bike (eliminator kit), i noticed the emblems are coming off...some parts of it are lifting up, i dont wanna pull up somewhere to find them missing...any ideas on what to do since they are not off the bike completely??

Comment

Working...
                X