X

2005 GSX750 Service & Repair Manual

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 GSX750 Service & Repair Manual

I have been looking for a repair manual but it doesn't appear that there is an after market one available for the 2005 Kats. Does anyone know if there would be any major differences between a 2002 and a 2005. I can get a Haynes for the 98 - 02 GSX750.

RickG

well, check with your Suzuki dealer and see if there is a 03-06 manual. The only major difference between 98-02 and 03-06 is wiring and CDI

Comment

They make a factory service manual. I made them give me one when I bought my 2006. Retail I believe was $65 but the dealers cost was around $33. Someone on here sells dealer parts and should be able to shoot you a better price than retail. It is allot better than any Haynes. Depends on what you want it for. You get what you pay for.
      2006 Katana 750+

Comment

There is no functional differences between 1998 and 2006 that affect your maintenance and repair schedules (minor parts differences between the top of the triple-trees and headlight surrounds inside the light assembly, but nothing that changes the processes and maint specs). Even the 600 and 750 share the same torque settings, procedures, valve clearances, etc., so any 600 or 750 manual between 98 and 06 will do for you.

PS- check your PM's.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
        X