No announcement yet.
X

NEVER scrub a chain again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Fluid Film and Metal Rescue are probably the two products you'll ever need in cleaning, maintaining and restoring your bike...

B’laster products are born from professional applications that demand the toughest solutions, where only the strongest survive.

B’laster products are born from professional applications that demand the toughest solutions, where only the strongest survive.
    -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
    sigpic

Comment

Dont forget, its one hell of a detailing cleaner/spray as well.

Yes it can be used for lubing all your cables and pivot points.
      98 GSX750F
      95 Honda VT600 vlx
      08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Foe me this is the best stuff on the market. I also had changed my chain and sprockets have ridden hard and the chain still looks brand new - sprockets have no dirt at all. I have used it on other applications with cables etc and with great results.

Well worth the money.....
        sigpic
        98 Katana 750 89 Katana 600
        Corbin Gunfighter & Scorpion Pipe

Comment

Finally..something easy to clean!

Comment

Picked my can up and in 1 word, Amazing. found out my chain was gold. HAHA
            99 Katana 600

Comment

^hahahaha thats on crazy discovery after having the bike a while eh? lol buying 2 cans of this stuff on amazon now. BTW, do I use this product as often as if i would clean my chain? or less than that? anyone have varying mileage they use this product?

Comment

Working...
              X