X

Norway - Himalaya - am I crazy ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norway - Himalaya - am I crazy ?

So after the alp trip I have been extending my horizon. Ive been looking at riding to southern spain and over to Marocco ( Africa ) and even further a completely different direction: all the way over to the Himalayas.

Im just daydreaming at the moment.

Whats your daydream / bucket list ?
    2015 BMW S1000R

Won't you get a little wet if you "Ride" to Marocco?

Comment

there is a thing called ferry
      2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Sounds like the sort of dream you should turn into reality.

Next on my riding "bucket list" is a ride around Australia to commence in about 5 weeks. After that, I have to work on the logistics of a European trip expanding on your last ride ... it might involve Stelvio pass on a Stelvio. Would also like to explore North America / Canada.

Comment

Bucket list would be about a month touring Europe. Being in Italy reminded me of California. It would be fun to follow the Moto GP around also. $ will keep that one on the list. I have been to France and Italy on two different occasions but that was on the in laws $. Due to the ungratefulness of my brother in law. His dad and stepmom have decided not to do anymore of those trips. More reasonable would be to head north from Colorado possibly up into Canada, over to the pacific northwest and down the california coast and the redwoods

Comment

Bucket list for me? Got a new Les Paul Custom last spring, sole musician at Creede's Taste of Creede every Memorial Day weekend, like where I live so much that I don't even like getting on the road unless it's to play a gig...okay, my bucket list item is to grow my hair so long that I have to climb into a tree to take a dump. There you go...

Oh, and to answer your question, Mo, why certainly, you most likely ARE crazy!
            Last edited by zuma; 08-26-2014, 09:51 PM.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
              .okay, my bucket list item is to grow my hair so long that I have to climb into a tree to take a dump. There you go...

!
              Zuma, so your bucket list is to be a blonde cousin "It" on stage? Im sure you remember the Addams Family. LOL
              Attached Files
              Last edited by rschlegel; 08-30-2014, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X