X

fs 1200 bandit engine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fs 1200 bandit engine

i have a 2000 model bandit that im parting out. the engine tranny carbs will be sold all together for 1500 obo. i know how much people are selling these for so dont lowball me to much

Damn man, I'd normally be interested, but after a few words between me and my girlfriend's retaining wall, I can't spare the cash. Let me know if you have it in a few months.

Comment

deal pending on just the enigine for 900

Comment

i'll give you 5 bucks and a bag of Skittles.

welcome to Katriders.

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

what type of skittles

Comment

traditional red bag, but with all the green ones taken out.

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

cant do i like the sour ones

Comment

Hell, ask Keith, I bought a whole Bandit 1200 for $1100 Not a POS one either, heh-heh...

But hey, I wonder... Why isn't this in the for sale forum where it should be?
                '97 YZF1000R, '98 & '02 Bandit 1200's, '72 XS-2, '97 CBR900RR Project, '85 700 Interceptor, '75 RD350

Comment

it wont let me post it on there.

Comment

Ah, your post count is too low to sell stuff here.
                    '97 YZF1000R, '98 & '02 Bandit 1200's, '72 XS-2, '97 CBR900RR Project, '85 700 Interceptor, '75 RD350

Comment

Yep..............Slip Kid right!

But............he got a TREMENDOUS deal!

I just bought a 04 1200 Bandit engine with carbs, etc, for $1000, so I'd say $900 is a good deal.

I'm actually looking for a Bandit 1200 alternator................got that for sale? If so, PM me please.

Thanks

Also need the front sprocket cover - naked or with whatever............
                      I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
                      Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
                      Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I wonder if any other Suzuki alternators might fit to widen your search criteria?

Comment

...........spoke to my Suzuki parts guy earlier this week............seems the alternator part number fits LOTS of Suzuki's, but the GEAR is changed for different bikes. Same alternator has 3 different gears, depending on which bike!

Part # is 31400-03F03, 101211-1673

So.............for mine, only the '00 to '04 Bandit will work. I have an 01 Kat alternaotr here............fits in fine, same part #, but gear won't fit!
                          I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
                          Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
                          Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
                          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

i am selling every part on the bike. offer me a price and it could be yours

Comment

I wonder if you can take the alternators apart to swap the gear, or if it's integral to the armiture? Then again, if it's not your armiture that's bad on the faulty one, you might be able to swap that over and create a working alternator that fits your Bandit engine Heck, it's an idea...

Comment

Working...
                              X