X

my redone plastics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my redone plastics

been working on the plastics since i first joined here. got a little done in a month just taking my time. its not the best, spray bombed it with rustoleum gloss black then cleared over the top of it. still have to fix the major cracks in the right side plastics though. gas tank and front fender are still stock color just waxed real good.

mike

94 Kat 750

good luck on the plastics repair. Mine were pretty bad and I lost patience and left a lot of the stuff half**sed. patience is always key!
    Build Thread

'01 Katana 600
    '97 Intruder 1400

Comment

yea lol i hear you on the patience deal. i basically have none. right side is gonna be a pita cuz where the mirror bolts up is all jacked up and broke. not my first experience in this just smaller peices is a pain
      mike

94 Kat 750

Comment

coming along nicely
        -100% JEDI-

Comment

finally got the rh side plasstics all done. got the mirrors and turn signals mounted. now just have to make a peice for my new tail light to mount to and she's basically done body wise. still toying with what color to repaint the wheels and what color seat cover to put on. thought about silver or black.

mike

94 Kat 750

Comment

Looks great man, nice rattlecan job. Good job

Comment

thanks man. she's not the best looking but for a cheap paint job it didnt turn out to bad. this way incase it goes down it wont cost that much to repaint lol. also made a temp. tail light backing and bought a custom led tail light. took all but like 10 minutes to put in. good thing about rubbermaid tub tops, they are flexible enough to form to the curves. its a little crooked but oh well. better than what the po had in it lol.

mike

94 Kat 750

Comment

Looks pretty good from where I'm sitting!
                sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                ------------------------------------------
                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Paint them white. Nice contrast to the black, then get a set of white graphics to finish it off.

Comment

I like the way you've done it. Nice work!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

coming along nicely

Comment

Working...
                      X