X

4 into 1 exhausts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 into 1 exhausts

Me and my mate from www.rastec.nl developed a stainless 4 into 1 exhaust system, specially designed for the aircooled Suzuki GS/GSX series and the aircooled big Kawasaki Zeds.

Attached a couple of pics, so you get an idea.
    Attached Files

Whats the difference between having dual (2 into 1) and single (4 into 1) exhaust? My bike came stock with dual as far as I can tell. (Sounds really nice too)
    At first I was like

Now I'm like

Comment

Originally posted by XyleRin View Post
      Whats the difference between having dual (2 into 1) and single (4 into 1) exhaust? My bike came stock with dual as far as I can tell. (Sounds really nice too)
      Less weight, for starters. Your pre/dual exhaust is just fine, but if you ever want to do an aftermarket set up, you'll have to do some work. I had a pre as well, and I -hated- the way it sounded.
      ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
      チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
      Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post
        Less weight, for starters. Your pre/dual exhaust is just fine, but if you ever want to do an aftermarket set up, you'll have to do some work. I had a pre as well, and I -hated- the way it sounded.
        You must not have had a Yoshi 4-1

Pure sex.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by rbkat View Post
          Me and my mate from www.rastec.nl developed a stainless 4 into 1 exhaust system, specially designed for the aircooled Suzuki GS/GSX series and the aircooled big Kawasaki Zeds.

Attached a couple of pics, so you get an idea.

Unfortunately my Dutch is terrible and I'm too lazy right now to use a translator. What might it cost for one of those pieces of art? I think there might be a few here interested.
          Gammas and Katanas

Comment

Was already translated in English. Just had to scroll down a bit. But here it is.

ENGLISH:
            Lenght and diameter of the conical shaped front pipes and mid-pipe are designed to give maximum HP and Torque figures. (Nice to know detail ; We use the same Software calculations as Akrapovic exhausts)
            All slip-joints are connected with SS springs in the Stainless spigots and Formula ! style collector.
            Mid-pipe is detachable halfway, so you can twist and turn it to suit your bikes rear-sets and create the optimum grond clearance in right-hand corners.
            The complete system can be ceramic coated black, inside and out,to keep the hot exhaust gases inside the system to help scavenge the combustion-chambers.
            Depending on the general state and tuning of your engine, our system can give a 10-12% horsepower gain over other exhausts on the market.
            We're sure we created the perfect aftermarket exhaust for the Oldschool Dinosaurs ever, for a reasonable price.

Shipping charges depend on where the parcel needs to be sent to.
            Price is 875,- Euro for the exhaust.

For further information, you can E-mail me at [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by rbkat View Post
              Was already translated in English. Just had to scroll down a bit. But here it is.
              I'm sorry....I didn't see it and now I look like a lazy a**.
              Gammas and Katanas

Comment

No problem. Won't hold it against you

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post
                  I actually like the sound of it a lot. I was just curious to the differences.
                  At first I was like

Now I'm like

Comment

I have a yoshi 4-1 from some kind of early 90's Gixxer, sounds fantastic. Quiet at low RPM but screams once you let it start to wind up. Great tone; for comparison my brother's Kat 600 has it complete stock exhaust and header, I'm curious to know how it'll sound in relation.
                    Black & Blue - Kludge Fixed Katana - 1990 Katana GSX-600F [out of service - engine swap started 9/8/12; ETA 9/30/12]
                    Beaten and bruised, clawing its way back from the dead for the 3rd time. 2-up tourer
                    2001 Buell Blast 515cc, V&H Exh, Buell Pro-Series Intake, Stage IV Jetting, Raptor II Streetfighter Front Headlight/Fairing Assembly, Dual HIDs -- "The Misfit"

Comment

Nice work man. That looks really good.
                      Your 'chef' seems like a nice chap too.
                      Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

He's the best chef you could ever have.
                        Eats a lot of peanutbutter sandwiches and allways needs the tools I need at that moment....

Comment

Working...
                        X