X

Went to get One and came home with Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to get One and came home with Two

Well i went to north carolina to pick up a bike for my girlfriend (project 600).
    we picked it up and on our way back we stoped at a harley shop to get a shirt for my girlfriends dad. when we were there a guy there told us that there was a katana just down the road for sale.
    So we went to go look at it. and then before we knew it we were buying more tiedowns and putting a second bike in the back of the truck

the first one is a 600 that we are now going to part out
    the second one is a 600 with full jardine exhaust and dyna coils and the paint is camero silver with black tribal graphics
    here are some pictures of the two of them under the new bikes album
    The Katana's Big Brother
    1999 1200s StreetFighter Bandit

love those tribal grafix!!!!
    2005 Aprilia RST1000
    2007 Dodge Nitro SLT
    1998 Chevy Tahoe
    www.midwestguntrader.com

Comment

That is a sweet looking bike!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Love the "Kanatuna" graphic.

Comment

Why not keep both bikes? Use the second one for parts for the tribal or keep the project bike...never know when that extreme mod bug bites...
          Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I wanna go shopping with you. Let's head down to the car dealer next.

Comment

Originally posted by zenjim
              Love the "Kanatuna" graphic.
              +1... I need one of those, then maybe I can beat the squids to the punchline.
              I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
              http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Wow, what a stroke of luck to come across that 2nd Kat..great find bro ! congrats !! Love those graphics !

Comment

keep them both one for rides one for shows
                  here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.
                  http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/dragkota98/

Comment

I'll sale mine if someone wants to come to oklahoma and get it. $500 takes her.... Runs/drives but needs some <3

Comment

nice bikes, I'm sure the wife will be happy with whichever one she winds up with.

on a side note it's spelled Camaro not Camero if you're talking about the car.
                      Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
                      fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
                      fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
                      girls = yammah
                      yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix_Rising
                        nice bikes, I'm sure the wife will be happy with whichever one she winds up with.

on a side note it's spelled Camaro not Camero if you're talking about the car.
                        thanks for the corection phoenix wasnt sure and was to lazy to look it up
                        also shes only my girlfriend of almost 4 years right now waiting on schooling to finish
                        The Katana's Big Brother
                        1999 1200s StreetFighter Bandit

Comment

Working...
                        X