X

Squeezing in every last mile...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brooder
    No snow? All go! I plan on riding until I get frostbite. But in the meantime, I've learned the love that is thermal underwear. Keeps me good and toasty. Now, to get some winter gloves...
    If it's below about 50 degrees get some hand sheilds as well to bolt on for the colder months. These plastic deflectors keep the direct wind off your hands and make gloves more effective, reduce the odds of damaging your hands with frost bite (wind chill at 59 degrees at 75 mph is effectively 33 degrees).

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by midqetsex
      ::blocks out the idea of winter coming::

It's the middle of October and I can still ride to work everyday! I'm not going to complain TOO MUCH about winter because we had a really awesome summer here.
      this spring and summer was awesome !! we hardly had any rain, great sunny days for weeks on end !! ahhhh, memories....

Comment

In the immortal words of Lewis Black ....
        "Fall is here , and I have only one thing to say about that ..... F**K fall ! "
        Yeah , it's pretty , and a nice fall day is the definition of PERFECT , but you don't actually GET many nice fall days , and shortly after that , it's winter . I don't like cold .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by brooder
          Edit: I found a place that has some. Several different types, actually. Now to find out how to fit them on.
          Post it up for everyone else to be able to find them. I usually use the dirt bike catalogs or Arizona Motor Sports.

Cheers
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
          X