X

So today i pose a questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So today i pose a questions

The question how in gods name do you get urethane paint off of clear plastic without hazing the plastic.
    Gravity works 100% of the time.

I don't think it will matter, the solvents from the paint will have etched the plastic underneath anyway, leaving a permanent 'shadow' of where the paint was to begin with. Unless youwant to go the whole sanding it down with several grit stages of sandpaper and then eventually polishing it back out....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
      I don't think it will matter, the solvents from the paint will have etched the plastic underneath anyway, leaving a permanent 'shadow' of where the paint was to begin with. Unless youwant to go the whole sanding it down with several grit stages of sandpaper and then eventually polishing it back out....
      Your best bet is to wet sand it with 1500 and dry to buff it. Hope there are enough layers of clear or you'll burn through. Then youre SOL.
      Originally posted by arsenic
      93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Argh i had a bad feeling this was going to be the general consenses
        Gravity works 100% of the time.

Comment

Working...
        X