Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Tricks to using headphones while riding?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tricks to using headphones while riding?

Ok, I'm not sure if it's because of my big ears or my technique, but I can't get my helmet on and keep my earbuds in my ear. They come out of my ear every time. And there's not enough room to get my fingers up in there to reinsert them. Any of yall got tricks and tips to using earbuds?

bama
    What the deuce!?!

Use band-aids to keep them in your ears.
    brought to you by the letter S, and the number 1

Comment

Use stealth, it's illegal in some states.

Comment

Some earbuds are a pain in the @ss to keep in your ear.

Get a set of those nice form fitting noise reducing kind that fit snuggly into the ear canal.

Comment

Just hold open the helmet from the straps wide and make sure ur ears go into that spot. I will teach a class on this in the springtime lol
          R.I.P. Jason you will be missed.

Comment

crazy glue

Comment

Cp has a write up on how to put earphones in your helmet permanently. In most states, it's not illegal because they aren't actually in your ear.
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
              -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
              -Terence

Comment

i had problems with ear buds as well, so i went to a kind that clip onto your ear. definitely no problems with them falling off while putting the helmet on.

Long Live the D

Comment

Originally posted by paradoxmd
                  i had problems with ear buds as well, so i went to a kind that clip onto your ear. definitely no problems with them falling off while putting the helmet on.
                  What do you mean clip into your ear? Whats the name of this product?

Comment

brought to you by the letter S, and the number 1

Comment

Originally posted by Lootrock
                      Originally posted by paradoxmd
                      What do you mean clip into your ear? Whats the name of this product?
                      they don't clip into, just onto. they're panasonic. under 10 bucks at walmart.

Long Live the D

Comment

In auto racing, tracks that we can use radios on we just use tape works with no problems.
                        BACK ON A KAT - Anyone can go fast in a straight line......

Comment

Originally posted by brooder
                          Cp has a write up on how to put earphones in your helmet permanently. In most states, it's not illegal because they aren't actually in your ear.
                          CyberPoet's Install stereo headphones into your helmet, at MotorcycleAnchor.com.

It's a whole lot easier to put on/take off (IHMO), plus it lets you use ear plugs to block out wind-noise (so you're not cranking up the iPod or stereo to drown out the wind and simply exposing yourself to even more hearing damages).

Cheers,
                          =-= The CyberPoet
                          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I'm going to try the cone, noise reducing type. I've heard they work well.

Comment

Koss earbuds people . Earplugs/buds all in one for aboot $10 . Sound GREAT , too .
                              As for putting them on .... takes practice , I guess . I hold the sides of my helmet a little bit out while slipping it on , and still sometimes get them pulled-out a bit . But I can stick my hand in therough the visor and push them all the way back in (they don't come ALL the way out) .
                              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                              X