• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate Bling

Witness, if you will, the gold plated Kawasaki:

It was only a matter of time:

Attached Files

I went to the NYC Bike show and couldnt believe how much gold trim there was for sale for almost any bike. I saw a few full gold, full chrome, full carbonfiber sportbikes around also. I've been to many auto shows where half the "show cars" are completely undrivable so I wasnt too surprised.

Comment

i think "gold" is ugly... i don't know what it is... but it really just doesn't do anything for me. i'll stick to chrome/silver/platinum myself.
      I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

I picked up the new CycleWorld today and I have to admit the bike is looks good, but not necessarily my style.

Comment

I actually prefer the gold. It's classier than chrome to me and chrome has been done to death anyway. Makes me think "Lexus". I do prefer showbikes to be more "go" less "show". "Two Wheel Tuner" alternately cracks me up or just drives me crazy with all the bling.

It's different.

Comment

Screw bling, screw gold, screw chrome. It's all about the flat. Flat everything. I want my bitch so flat that not even light can escape it.
            What the deuce!?!

Comment

Originally posted by bamarama
              Screw bling, screw gold, screw chrome. It's all about the flat. Flat everything. I want my biatch so flat that not even light can escape it.
              +1

Comment

dont like gold......at all,Flat is good...but not on women...got to have the polished aluminum though,not alot but some..

Comment

That gold wouldn't look right on any color except green and white. I must say that is one of the sickest looking sportbikes I have ever seen. I love the gold b/c its different. And the first thing that pops into my head is Ohlins when I see that and says performance to me. Gotta love being different!
                  Hey, hold my beer and watch this!

Comment

i dont like the gold.i would go crome!

Comment

I do like the gold against the green..I think it looks pretty sweet now all they need is gold rotors to go with it

Comment

Originally posted by Crackshot
                        Originally posted by bamarama
                        Screw bling, screw gold, screw chrome. It's all about the flat. Flat everything. I want my biatch so flat that not even light can escape it.
                        +1

+10000000
                        sigpic

Comment

BS, you all know you would take it...it is a friggin sharp bike

JC

Comment

where could you park it?it would be gone as soon as you go in somewhere(less then 5 min).dame thiefs....

Comment

Working...
                            X