No announcement yet.
X

I'm So Forkin' Pissed !!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man good job keeping your cool. Shiat like that is just wrong.
    My Every Move Is A Calculated Step............

*~*~*~*KNIGHTRIDERS*~*~*~*

Comment

You did a good job keeping your head. Were you able to report it to the police?

Comment

good job for keeping your cool and keeping control of the bike, thats were i lose it. i have a very bad case of road rage. i would of ended up aside of their car kicking the shit outta it going 120 miles an hour. more then likley a bunch of young punks anyway. they probably would got real scared if you got behind them. they might even tried to outrun you and wreck their car. that woulda been a shame. you made the right descion though by keep going.

Comment

omg... that is scary stuff. don't these a$$hats realize that their actions could actually kill someone?

if anyone tries to pull something like that on my i'll definately turn around and get their plate numbers and vehicle info... then ride straight to the local PD.

if the PD doesn't take care of it... there will at least be a public-record of the incident with the individuals address and such. then it's just a matter of calling up some friends for a "party".
          I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
          http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Glad you are Ok and were able to keep it rubber side down. Not sure if I could have done the same in those circumstances. I would definitely still notify the cops though, even without a plate number. Give them as much detail as you can recall, it may be enough especially if they are pattern/repeat offenders.

Comment

Dang, that was a good shot!

Good job keeping upright.

Shoulda got their plate number. Even if you don't know which punk in the car pulled the trigger, you could make the driver's life a rolling hell. They were probably joyriding in Daddy's truck. Hopefully Daddy would help with the enforcement action too.

Comment

My Dad was on his way home from my place on his prized Triumph and some Scu@bag egged him from an oncoming car....when he got home he called me to let me know and my first thought was why didnt you go after them? I, given my temper would have ,but he didnt.Good news is the people in the car were arrested that evening for doing the same to others...I guess it worked out but...I'd still like to feed them a dozen eggs with my fist...

Comment

Thats so messed up. people are A$$holes. Glad you didn't dump the bike though.

Bob

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

Comment

Where were you when this happened? Want to know so we can avoid this place or at least get a group up there to keep a look out...man that pisses me off...I hope they catch the ba$tards...
                    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

WOW! I can't honestly say how I would have reacted in that situation. I mean that could have caused you to go down. Man this is a sad world we live in.

Comment

I was about here.

I was about here.
                        Attached Files

Comment

wow, Im surprised it didnt crack the screen. Glad you make it out ok
                          Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Glad you are OK! I think with the temper I have I would have chased them down and had some "words" with those ignorant a$$holes!!!
                            Less weight is more power!!

Comment

you are forgetting the most obvious issue...the paintball was yellow, so it couldn't have been going very fast.....now....if it was a blue paintball....

Comment

Working...
                              X