X

I'm So Forkin' Pissed !!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm So Forkin' Pissed !!!!!

So I was on a canyon road enjoying my ride home on my new Kat today, slightly leaned over at about 60 in a nice right sweeper and SPLAT !!!!

At first I thought it was bird crap, then a few seconds later realized what it was.

Some a$$hat in the car going the other way had shot me with a yellow paintball. Boy was I forkin' pissed off. Instictively I wanted to turn around and kick their forkin' ass. Then I realized that I don't know how many there were and if they had real guns to go with the paint guns. Also, what am I going to do when I catch them? If they didn't try to run me off the road, then I would have to hope that they ran out of gas before I did and that they didn't pull up to a place where they phoned a bunch of their buddies.

So, I have to think that I made the right decision to not go after them, even though that I wish I had at least gotten the plate so that I could report them. I also have some friends that are ex-cops and ex-bounty hunters that would have been more than happy to provide name and address of the registered owner.

I'm also glad that it didn't startle me so much that I lost control and dumped the bike. I'm glad it wasn't a face shot, that might have done it.

Last thing is - That's a hell of a shot from a moving vehicle at a moving target with a paintball gun. If nothing else, that was impressive - and the cleanup was not that bad, mostly the windshield and some on my lid.
    Attached Files

That's pretty f'ed up. Glad to hear that you didn't dump it.
    Submariners do it deeper

Comment

Follow them long enough to get their plate # and make/model of car , then head stright to the local cop-shop . WHat I woulda done . And if all else fails , use their plate number to track down that car (and hopefull punks) for a little late-night retaliation .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

yea i woulda got the plate. report to the cops then a few weeks later find the car and sugar in the gas tank.
        03 katanika

Comment

looks like a thick paintball!

Comment

damn that sucks. glad to hear you are ok though

Comment

Originally posted by suzukisportrider2004
              looks like a thick paintball!
              tournament fill. awwww...the good old days.

Great job keeping it up BD
              Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
              Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Glad to hear you didn't loose it. At that speed it would have stung like hell if it had hit bare skin.
                Kyle

Comment

I was in full gear (as usual) so I don't think it would have stung had it hit me directly. Although it might have scared the hell out of me if it was a red paintball and hit me directly.

Comment

Wearing gear definatley would have helped if that paint ball had been a direct shot at you..even with leathers on you'd have felt it atleast a little.

But damn, people just suck! Im with the others, I'd have turned around, got the plate number and headed right for the local police...at the very least you could make their lives miserable for alittle while ..but you did well to keep a cool head !

Comment

glad your okay, i would have definitely got a plate #, i have a 6'5",265 lbs State trooper buddy that would have made them shiate their pants.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

one point for me!and i thought i missed. ....just kidding,how about all us bikers get together and kick his asssssssss.them punks

Comment

man that's just not right. glad nothing major happened.

Long Live the D

Comment

That is just so wrong on so many levels...

But I am glad that you responded absolutely and perfectly rationally, given the exact situation you encountered -- tis better to be alive to complain than dead and in the right. The saddest thing is that he might have been aiming for your helmet instead.

Personally, I would have probably run him down enough to get the plates and then called the police and pressed charges (at least enough that they would never ever consider such an act again). There were a half-dozen if's involved that could have resulting with the incident causing your being mangled or dying as a result.

Cheers,
                            =-= The CyberPoet
                            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

That's unbelievable. The police have to be notified before someone gets badly hurt.
                              "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Working...
                              X