No announcement yet.
X

opinion survey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black. I like matching the cowl to the color of the rear faring....which I *think* is black in your case. The pic is a little small.
    Some people are primarily positive, others negative. Some argue about whether the glass is half full or half empty. Me? I drink the contents and call it empty.

Comment

Blue is much faster than black. With the added aerodynamics from the wind sliding across the blue you would likely hit 200MPH pretty effortlessly.
      '95 GSX750....bone stock, for now....

Comment

Originally posted by Skilo47 View Post
        i would pick a color and stick with it.

either have the bike all black or all blue. half and half just looks like you crashed it and put some fairings from another bike on.imho
        I agree
        sigpicTrust me I know everything! Just ask!

Comment

thank you everyone for your input. the statistical analysis reveals an approximate split between the 2 color choices, with 1 outlier... that was UNO saying not to get a cowl at all so my lady can jump on the back with me anytime.

so far i like his advice the best

so this forum is divided, like our nation at election time:

you have to Pre riders and the Post riders, you have the 600's and the 750's... you have the 2 tones vs. the single color bikes.

we need more unity people.:hugz
          previous rides
          06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
          next ride - another kat

Comment

Good Luck either way!

Comment

I'm pretty much over the whole 'cowl' thing. When ya think about it, it's basically just a way overpriced chunk of abs or fiberglass designed to make a good looking bike look like something it's not....I mean really, they serve absolutely zero purpose aside from looks. Put the money in a jet kit, tires, or something 'useful'.....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
              You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

I say paint the cawl, rear fairings and the belly pan blue.

Comment

BLU
                  sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Working...
                  X